Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a brand new day!

Well, I wanted to leave an uplifting blog for once! Things do feel better today...

I am making a motion to eat better... this morning I had a quaker oat blueberry and oat bar, a banana, and a cup of coffee... I was able to remember to take my vitamin so.... I am little jittery... hehehe

I have decided against starting weight watchers... the group here got canceled... yadda yadda yadda... I have no money... yadda yadda yadda... BUT.. I know I am a strong willed person! I can do this... I have control over what I eat and how I take care of myself! Having control is taking responsibility! No more MINDLESS eating!

As with finances... I can control it... I can get in a better place!! I CAN DO THIS!

I have never been one to be pushed around... There is one thing I do have... Self-Respect... so I am going to be STRONG when it comes to work, diet, and money! I will not let this shit bring me down anymore! I am SUPER T!

I think upcoming indications of Fall weather have helped!! It's soo nice outside...

I think Jinx is starting to feel better... the alarm went off this morning and he was pawing at me and crying for me to get my ass up... LOL He hasnt done that since he was a kitten... it was soo cute! Next weekend, hopefully he will be better enough to get his rabies shots! The vet said he is to lose 4 lbs... so, I have cut his treats down... ALOT... like mom, like son! :)

New Shows start next week... I am super psyched! Yippeee.. I need to make a list of what not to miss!

This weekend I hope to get some X stitching done, Scrapbook, and get my Netflix movies watched for sure! For some reason Princess Diaries got to the top of my list!! so... I guess I will be watching that.. LOL

Wont be long I will get to visit my friends in Abilene!!! Cant WAIT!

Off to lunch (moving my ass) now!

Till next time,
~T :)

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger